Who we are
The UF/IFAS CSRA consists of faculty from diverse departments involving research, education, and extension programs focused on biotic and abiotic stress occurring in agricultural systems and the resulting impacts to production, environment, and society. We represent an integrated group of faculty, institutional partners, and global affiliates from a range of disciplines focused on a common purpose.
Benefits to faculty
- CSRA Research Infrastructure located throughout the state, with key international locations.
- Research clearinghouse that allows industry, NGOs, state agencies, and others to interface with UF administration in identifying and involving specific faculty teams to address complex problems through research agreements.
- Support in development of shared courses with international institutions including facilitating international faculty connections, arrangements, and recruitment.
- Submission assistance for transdisciplinary proposals
Benefits to Students
- UF STAIR—a unique professional development opportunity provided by industry employers.
- Project Team courses allowing for hands-on problem solving with industry mentors
- International Immersion courses allowing students to capitalize on the CSRA network of global partner institutions for research experiences
- Travel scholarships available for international conferences, courses, or research
- CSRA Grad Student Fellows program aimed at allowing students to network closely with all CSRA faculty and partners.
Contact us for more information, or fill out the CSRA affiliate form on our website!