Agreenium and Wageningen University and Research are pleased to announce the second edition of a joint summer school on agroecology and animal production.
The objective of this course is to gain in-depth understanding of the holistic and interdisciplinary agroecological approach in relation to livestock systems and how to implement them in various conditions:
• Theoretical framework for agroecological livestock farming systems
• How to realize transition
• Assessment of livestock systems under agroecological framework
• Innovations to allow agroecological transition
The course is aimed at M.S. and Ph.D candidates from various sectors:
• Higher education and research: Ph.D students, researchers, teachers
• Professionals: research & development, advisor, consulting, technical support, public policy
Detailed program and speakers will be announced soon!