The results of practices tested and implemented during the 3 years of the project were presented at the final project meeting held online on 01st and 2nd December 2020.
Presentations of results were grouped by topic.
The six presentations on Soil Management and Fertilzation can be viewed and downloaded under tab 'Document'
- Control of soil nutrient availability and optimization of nutrient efficiency on strawberry
- Mechanical weeding in apple orchards
- Alternatives to decrease/suppress herbicides and improve C sequestration in apple orchards
- Use of manures to fertilize apple orchards
- Modelling ecosystem services in apple orchards
- Non chemical soil disinfestation in strawberry